What are your return policies?
American Band has a 30-Day time limit for returns . We cannot accept returns or exchanges unless a return authorization number has been issued. To obtain a return authorization number, you must contact the customer care department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1.800.421.7479 within 30 days of receiving your merchandise. We absolutely cannot accept returns made after 30 days. Once you have been issued a return authorization number, you have an additional 15 days to return the merchandise to American Band Accessories LLC using the carrier of your choice. All packages returned without a return authorization number will be refused and returned to the sender.
- A 20% restocking and handling fee applies to all returns.
- Returns will be processed with 5 business days, and the cost of returned goods less any restocking fee will be credited to the account.
- If the customer wishes to reorder any other items those items must be purchased on a separate order.
What if something gets damaged during shipping?
At American Band Accessories LLC, we take great care packing and shipping your merchandise to insure your order arrives safely. If you suspect shipping damage when you receive your order, please take the following steps.
- Ask the delivery driver to note the damage at the time of delivery if possible.
- If the item was shipped via truck carrier, please note the damage on the bill of lading prior to signing. If the item appears to be badly damaged, please call American Band Accessories LLC customer service at 800-421-7479 for further assistance before the driver leaves your facility.
- Open all packages immediately and save all shipping and packing material.
- Notify American Band’s Customer Care Department for replacement of your damaged items. Please call 800-421-7479 or email at email@example.com
What items are non-returnable?
Following is a list of items that are non-returnable and non-exchangeable:
- All custom made or special design items. These items are made at the customer’s request and are impossible for us to resell.
- Briefs, tights, bodyliners and in stock bodysuits. If these items have been opened they are non-returnable and non-exchangeable for obvious sanitary reasons.
- Any items that have been worn, used and or damaged from extended use. These items cannot be resold and therefore cannot be returned.
- All Fabric
- All closeout or clearance items.
How do I return items?
Once you have been issued a return authorization number (which you can obtain from our customer service department) place that number on the front of the box that you are returning and return the merchandise using the carrier of your choice, to:
American Band Accessories LLC
2061 N James River Ct
Nixa, MO 65714
Please note that the customer is responsible for shipping costs of returns.
What do I do if I am missing items or have duplicate items in my order?
In the event of missing items, duplicate shipments, incorrect sizes or colors, lost shipments, or product defects please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at 1-800-421-7479.